our mission – to connect the unconnected to Christ and together grow in love and devotion to Him. In short, we’re ‘a loving church.’
No matter where you are in your life, you can find a place at River of Life. We want to connect you to God and His plan for your life. If you’re searching for answers and truth, look no further. We encourage you to get connected to our services, life groups, or other opportunities. Get plugged into the community at River of Life and discover something that will change your life forever.
We’d love to have you as our guest at one of our services or small group gatherings. Click here to plan your first visit.
River of Life believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The following is a basic outline of our doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.